Monday 5 November 2012

Lunch at Hilltop @ hatyai

After praying on the hilltop...typically daddy would opt for a lunch somewhere nearby...which used to serve good deep fried pork knuckle...and thai fried rice...I personally dont like oily stuff like deep fried n fried stuff...

BUT..I gave me no excuse to skip these 2 meals...these were extremely delicious..n you cant even feel oily at all...no wonder Thai ppl are so skinny...

deep-fried pork knuckle..I just ate the meat..din eat the skin..so okay for me..haha

Not oily and fragrant Thai fried rice....very much different from Malaysian style fried rice..that the remaining oil on the plate can be used to fry many omelette...here...you cant even appreciate the presence of oil...except the fragrant of the combination of seafood and rice

very nice tofu too...haha...daddy for sure will order tofu for me in case the other dishes are oily...I still have something to eat

This fish kinda disappointed..coz it was not fresh...though the sauce was quite okay

erm....this is normal for me...but for sure much better than those I tried in Malaysia

Environment: 4/5 (with good view from the hilltop)
Food: 4.5/5 (good except the fish)
Price: 4/5 (average)
Service: 4/5 (average..dishes served fast though the restaurant was crowded)

No comments:

Post a Comment