Thursday 8 November 2012

Guess what? DIm Sum AGain..@ Yoke Fook Moon 玉福满

Again...Dim SUm..Am I crazy?
ya..I am a big dim sum fans...DIm sum is the only breakfast I can stuff myself till super full...
Here is Yoke Fook Moon..same roll as Foh San...

I personally feel that Yoke Fook Moon is very expensive..but they served large portion as compared to Foh San n of course Ming Kok...
n recently..they got new dim sum
I think this is mushroom dumpling

char siew pao..highly recommended..one of the best in Ipoh

Prawn Roll

Very nice..酸竹卷

LobakCake。。so so...the Xin Jin Yik in Falim is much better

the best..wu kok

Prawn dumpling..must in Yoke Fook Moon...but kinda expensive

i think this is shui gao..but quite oily

forgot..but quite nice

4 ppl...rm70 over

Environment: 4/5
Food: 5/5
Price: 3.5/5 quite expensive
Service: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment