Monday 5 November 2012

Random Hatyai Food..Hat festival

SOrry..the 1st photo has nothing to do with the hat festival..I trreated my brother ice-cream at Swenzen. As last time my elder sister used to treat me..so now it's my turn to treat my younger brother. 
He is a big chocolate fans..looked at the chocolate..
 Here it comes the Hat Festival Celebration..with many street foods n snack...
Noodles..seem quite nice..I saw many locals buying from this stall


Fried popiah...10urn...around rm1 per piece

ooo..this is very scary..fried insects..check it out if u dare...I kept myself far  away from this stall

some local dessert

seem not bad too

another dessert

very fragrant popcorn..i din say tasty..coz i din buy

The glutinous rice dumpling is very nice..but dont buy from here...try to check it out somewhere further from Lee Garden Plaza...the Longan n mango also very nice too

No comments:

Post a Comment