Saturday 3 November 2012

Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant, De Garden

After travelling to Korea, I like Korean Food so much, especially the side dishes...of course KimChi...
It's my favorite now...So I decided to force my daddy (who liked only Chinese n Thai Food) to have lunch with me at Daorae Korean BBQ...

hehe...here it goes..
We ordered 2 BBQ sets...all of us like the spicy marinated chicken ...the other is Special Tender Pork...
chicken set is rm28, while pork is rm 35...

Though I was super full that day after having a heavy meal at FOh San...so I initially decided just have these 2 BBq sets...but seems the waiter didnt satisfy..I was forced to order the steamboat...which is rm80..(not nice at all..yucks...overpriced)
this side dish isnt refillable...but very yummy indeed

Actually I prefer to grill myself...Special Tender Pork Slide...not juciy..kinda dry and over-cooked


My brother liked this omelette so much...

still grilling the pork slide

Finally..It's cooked...overcooked

yeah...our favourite...marinated spicy chicken


Can you appreciate how juciy n tender it is...strongly recommended

DOnt go for this...overpriced and not fresh at all...rm80..I rather order 3 more BBQ sets




SIde dishes...approcimate 8 in total..not really impressive

Environment: 5/5
Food: 3.5/5 (kinda disappointed)
Price: 3/5
Service: 4/5 (deducted for forcing me to order the steamboat)

Total damage: RM165

No comments:

Post a Comment